- Bachelor of Science, Brigham Young University of Idaho
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
Post Graduate Training
- Three-year surgical residency (PMSR/RRA) focusing on foot and ankle surgery, trauma, sports medicine, diabetic wound care and limb salvage.
- Mount Sinai Hospital in Chicago.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery certified in Foot Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
Hospital/Surgical Center Affiliations
- Medical Staff: Providence Medford Medical Center
- Medical Staff: Surgery Center of Southern Oregon
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Oregon Podiatric Medical Association
- Prime Care IPA (Independent Physicians Association)
- Speaks Chinese
- Enjoys hiking, camping, and the outdoors
- Also, enjoys outings with his family and being back home where he grew up